Unemployment has been a significant problem all around the world. According to statistics, over 200 million people are unemployed in Europe and the United States. Freelancing is one of the ways that can help fight back unemployment. Freelancing is a term used for self-employment or outsourcing work online.
Freelancers are those who have some unique skills; they sell their service through the internet. Freelancers are freelancing from remote locations, which makes them more flexible and time-efficient.
Freelancing not only helps in unemployment but also helps to fight poverty around the world. Freelancers have a flexible schedule according to their needs; wherever they travel, they do freelancing on laptop or smartphones.
Freelancing is a term used for self-employment or outsourcing work online. Freelancers can be found from all over the world and work in different time zone to end up with flexible freelancing schedules.
Freelancing helps those unemployed people to fight back unemployment and assist in the development of remote countries. It allows entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and workforce with a low budget.
A freelance job is a new future of employment, which provides an opportunity for unemployed people to work from home and earn a good amount until they find a regular job.
- What is a Freelance Job? And How do I Get Started with it?
- Freelancing a new Start for Job Seekers and end of unemployment
- 33 Type of Freelancing Jobs that can replace Unemployment
- Benefits of a freelance job
What is a Freelance Job? And How do I Get Started with it?
Do you have free time or unemployed?
Do you have a computer with an internet connection?
Are you good at what you are doing?
If your answer is Yes to all the above questions, I’m 100% sure that you can earn in freelancing. Freelancing is an online job where one can sell his skills or other people skills or talent. Freelancing is monotonous in nature and can be completed at your convenience.
You need to create a profile on freelancing sites like freelancer, Upwork, WallingStack, etc.- Then, you have to choose any project that matches your skillset. So, for example, if you are good at designing, then there will be jobs for a graphic designer or web designing, etc. Then bid on that project.
Make sure you do your homework correctly and make a good impression in front of clients by writing an excellent proposal (this is most important as it decides whether you’re going to get a job or not).
Work for the client till his satisfaction level, and when asked to release the payment, don’t release it until you’re sure that the client is 100% satisfied. Freelancing requires patience and dedication, and if you have these two qualities, then I’d say go for it.
How to Find a Freelance Job?
In most cases, when we try to search for a freelancer project, there are two options available. One is to register on freelancing sites, and the other one is to search directly on freelance websites by using different freelancer keywords.
For instance, if you want to work as a web designer, then you can use relevant keywords like web designer freelance projects, etc. Here are some excellent freelance websites that will help you find quality work. So, these were some basics, how to find a job freelance.
In this article, we will be discussing how unemployment can be removed through freelancing? So read below and get your answer.
Removing Unemployment by Freelancing
A person, who wants to be a freelancer, has to register on different freelance websites that are listed on google.
Here are some steps for better freelancing:
- The first step for a new freelancer is to get the approval of website ratings. That’s why they need to work hard; so their rating increases and gets the membership quickly.
- The number of freelancers is increasing day by day, and therefore competition is also high. So, a new freelancer should know how to get clients that are interested in their skills
- Freelancing is a tough job, but it can be made easy if they know different strategies to win clients’ trust.
- For example, writing a good proposal can attract your client. In the proposal, there should be a proper introduction of yourself and your work experience. Also, mention your accomplishments so that your client can trust you easily.
- Another way to lure the client is by lowering down the prices. The low price doesn’t need to mean low quality. So, try to reduce the prices of your service rather than increasing it.
- After winning the trust, a new freelancer can develop their portfolio by working with different clients. They can update their profiles regularly so that they gain more and more clients.
- All these strategies help a new freelancer, in the long run, to be successful.
- To conclude, freelancing is a good option for those who want to earn through the internet and have no need for qualifications. So, try different freelance sites because everyone can do this job without any hassle. Freelancers can remove unemployment from their country by making money from online jobs like freelancing.
Freelancing a new Start for Job Seekers and end of unemployment
Freelancing is not a new concept. It has been in practice since ancient times, where people who were specialized in some particular work used to offer their money service.
But with time, this culture died as large corporate houses came into existence, but over the past few years, it has been pulled back due to advancements in technology, and the internet has become a household name.
70% of SMBs in the U.S. have worked with freelancers at least once
81% of these companies plan to hire freelancers again
83% agree that freelancers have greatly helped their business
Now, there is no need to hire a person for full-time employment. Instead, you can get work done from anywhere in the world at any time according to your schedule through freelancing service providers such as Freelancer.com, Guru, WallingStack, Upwork, and Fiverr.com.
People are getting aware of this and are getting attracted to it. Many new entrepreneurs and startups have started working from home, in other words reducing their financial burden to a great extent. Corporates are also preferring freelancing because:
It gives them a chance to grab the best talent without any hassle of employee management. Freelancers work with passion and commitment as they need to prove their worth to every single client. That client keeps awarding them with many more projects.
As it is a one-to-one relationship, so there are no chances of mistakes or delay in work done. So, freelancing has become a new way to get rid of unemployment and has given a platform to employment opportunities worldwide through freelancing.
How to break into Freelancing and make your Bright Future?
Moreover, It is found that freelancing is growing rapidly during the economic crisis. Freelancing is independent and self-employed work. Freelancers include graphic designers, writers, artists, developers, programmers, etc.
Freelancers from each country are seeking job opportunities in other countries to survive the recession. It is a great opportunity for unemployed people especially those who face employment problems due to recession.
Why choose freelancing as a new Source of Income?
According to their skills and expertise, Freelancers are paid. Many people have a job, but they do not get enough salary. Whether it is outsourcing or freelancing, both of these are highly beneficial for unemployed people.
Freelancing is a general term in today’s world; Freelancers are doing work on their own and selling the service to companies. Freelancing services providers offer various services such as article writing, data entry, software development, etc.
33 Type of Freelancing Jobs that can replace Unemployment
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- UX/UI Designer
- Social Media Expert
- SEO Expert
- Content Writers
- Animation & Multimedia Designing
- Web Hosting, Domain & Email Management Expert
- Customer Service Representative
- Social Media & Community Management
- Data Entry, Excel, Word, PDF
- Digital Marketing Expert [in all types]
- Travel & Tourism Industry
- Mobile App Developer
- Freelance Data Mining Expert
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Corporate Trainer
- Accounting & Auditing
- Teaching [All subjects]
- Front-end Designer
- Virtual Assistant [VA]
- Translator and Interpreter
- Logo designer
- App developer
- Graphic Designer
- Sales and Marketing Expert
- Blogger (Business/Career)
- Data Entry Operator
- Social Media Optimization & Digital Marketing Strategist
So what are you waiting for get started as freelancer? Freelancing is nothing but outsourcing your services.
Benefits of a freelance job
- Freelancing is nothing but outsourcing your services
- This type of job can be done in different fields like IT Freelancer, Medical Freelancer, and Graphic Design Freelancer, etc.
- It has a lot of benefits. Freelancing will help you to reduce your work stress and will give an additional income.
- Freelancing is a time-efficient job as Freelancers can work on their terms. This type of job can be done in your spare time, which you will get during your weekend after finishing your daily 9 to 5 office job.
- Freelancing job has minimum risk and Freelancers have control over their work when they are doing Freelancing in their spare time or Freelancers can go for full-time Freelancing depending on his/her skills set and current income.
- Freelancers can get their permanent clients by maintaining a good network to market themselves. Freelancers will get better Freelancing opportunities as Freelancers can build their portfolio which is very important for Freelancers to Marketing themselves effectively online.